I have already shared my Top 5 Books of 2007. Here are the 5 books I am most looking forward to reading in 2008:
- I Come Away Stronger: How Small Groups are Shaping American Religion – Ed. Robert Wuthnow
- Deepening Your Effectiveness: Restructuring the Local Church for Life Transformation – Dan Glover and Claudia Lavy
- Five Practices of Fruitful Congregations – Bishop Robert Schnase
- The Great Upheaval: America and the Birth of the Modern World, 1788 – 1800 – Jay Winik
- Three Simple Rules: A Wesleyan Way of Living – Rueben P. Job
And it just so happens that I got all five of these books for Christmas! Lucky me.
If you are interested you can find a list of books that I don’t have that I am hoping to read eventually here.
What books are you really looking forward to reading?